Fri. Feb. 17, 2023 - 23.1
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS!
1. Anyone (signed up for the open or not) attending class on Friday EVENING must register for a heat via the google docs spreadsheet posted below.
2. Please arrive 15min prior to your heat time.
3. Warm Up will be posted on the BARBELL board. Please warm up on your own.
4. **Plan on judging the heat following your heat**
5. 6am, 9am and 12pm will be performing the Open workout but no sign up is neeeded.
CLICK TO SIGN UP ON THE HEAT SHEET:
23.1 is 14.4
Complete as many reps as possible in 14 minutes of: 60-calorie row 50 toes-to-bars 40 wall-ball shots 30 cleans 20 muscle-ups
♀ 14-lb ball to 9-ft target, 95-lb cleans ♂ 20-lb ball to 10-ft target, 135-lb cleans
Complete as many reps as possible in 14 minutes of:
60-calorie row 50 hanging knee raises 40 wall-ball shots 30 cleans 20 chin-over-bar pull-ups
♀ 10-lb ball to 9-ft target, 65-lb cleans ♂ 24-lb ball to 10-ft target, 95-lb cleans
Complete as many reps as possible in 14 minutes of: 60 strokes on the rower 50 sit-ups 40 wall-ball shots 30 cleans 20 push-ups
♀ 6-lb ball to 9-ft target, 35-lb cleans* ♂ 10-lb ball to 10-ft target, 45-lb cleans*
*The load is a suggested starting point. If you are completing all of the tests in the foundations division, you are free to decrease or increase the load as your skill level allows.